14 October 2010

20 years later

Twenty years ago, my little sister turned five. My family threw her a circus extravaganza, but when it came time for the ponies to arrive...they didn't. [I know, I know - this sounds like some sort of bad Disney movie!] Lucky for her & the rest of the little ones in attendance, my parents were smart enough to not publicize the fact that the ponies were even coming in the first place. As we grew older, my parents told this story and in some way or another, we'd laugh about it every time my sis' birthday rolled around. SO - when she turned 25 just a few weeks ago, we decided what better way to celebrate than with...PONIES! Of course, the ponies were late [almost 2 hours late!], so we almost rehashed the tragedy of 20 years prior. Those darn ponies, always keeping us on our toes!

[circus fun]
Photobucket

[surprise!]
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I remember that birthday vividly!!! Look at Nat all grown up ... gorgeous!! Love you two ladies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cool!!! P.S. I expect you to help throw ALL my future parties! They are ALL amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this party! Love the red dress and the red noses! x

    ReplyDelete