01 April 2010

meow

Every year, as soon as the weather starts turning warm, the first thing on my wish list is new sunglasses. Some girls love shoes, some love bags...me? I LOVE sunglasses. Besides adding some instant glamor to any outfit, they are the most functional of all accessories (i.e. my eye doctor highly recommends them). Which is why I don't mind investing a little extra for the perfect pair. Give me a dress and some sunnies and I am good-to-go. Who needs shoes, anyway?

After scoping a photo of Jessica Biel wearing DvF's cat-eye sunglasses, I am on the search for a pair of my own.
1. Retrosun Vintage Christian Dior 2. Chloe Tila Acetate 3. Chloe Belladone Cat-Eye Frame Acetate 4. Victoria Beckham Cat-Eye Frame Acetate

All photos via NET-A-PORTER

3 comments:

  1. i've been on the look out for some new sun glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SUNNIES!!!!! OMG and I think the Victoria Beckham ones are my must haves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seriously buy a new pair everytime i walk into urban outfitters. good thing they're cheap

    ReplyDelete