02 March 2010

wine weekend!

At the moment I am working on finalizing the details of my little sister's bachelorette party - a wine weekend in Calistoga! This upcoming weekend we will be celebrating with 20 of her closest girlfriends and I am not sure if the sleepy Napa Valley is ready for us, but ready or not...!

We'll be indulging in a relaxing spa day on Friday, headed out for a full day of wine tasting in vintage convertibles on Saturday, and feasting on a delicious meal in Calistoga that same evening.

On the itinerary:


[cab and ghost stories at v madrone]


[sparkling wine at frank family]


[lunch and Aprile at gargiulo]


CHEERS!

Photos via v madrone, frank family, and gargiulo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a dreamy weekend... I think I will plan something like this for my birthday!!! How much fun!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! The Mustard Festival is this weekend, also so it should be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either I am so excited to get away with all the girls whoo hooo!!

    ReplyDelete